Anyone with a criminal record wishing to travel to Jamaica must first request permission to do so in writing.

Please send an email to or a letter to:

Consulate General of Jamaica
303 Eglinton Ave East
Toronto, Ontario M4P 1L3

The letter should detail the criminal conviction, time served, whether the person is on probation and their probation officer’s details. The letter should be accompanied by a copy of the individual’s passport data page.